This statement covers the following websites: www.valueadding.com www.valueadding.co.uk and valueaddinglearning.com.
- We do not pass on any personal information you have given us to any other site.
- When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
- We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for ValueAdding.com Ltd. See http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html for more information.
- The Google Analytics Cookies we use are: _utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, or to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- ValueAdding.com Ltd will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither ValueAdding.com Ltd nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
- If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
- If you sign up to our mailing list we will track that engagement. By signing up you are giving permission to us to allow us to track and monitor the emails we send to you so that we can improve our communication with you.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Regularly reviewing this page ensures you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties. This statement covers the following websites: www.valueadding.com www.valueadding.co.uk and valueaddinglearning.com.
- Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions that take effect from the date that you first used the site. ValueAdding.com Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes on line. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this web site is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of ValueAdding.com Ltd.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This web site contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by ValueAdding.com Ltd. ValueAdding.com Ltd is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
- ValueAdding.com Ltd endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does ValueAdding.com Ltd warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. ValueAdding.com Ltd provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. ValueAdding.com Ltd, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this web site or from the use of this web site.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in ValueAdding.com Ltd's web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to ValueAdding.com Ltd who are otherwise used by ValueAdding.com Ltd as permitted by applicable law.
- ValueAdding.com Ltd has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. ValueAdding.com Ltd is not responsible for, neither does ValueAdding.com Ltd accept any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by ValueAdding.com Ltd. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on ValueAdding.com Ltd are those of the third parties concerned. ValueAdding.com Ltd neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
- The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you find anything on this web site that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.